marvelousga sent me here, where is my key?
Lake of the Undead
A downloadable game for Windows
Hello there legends! I decided to make a game, and i need your feedback, so i can actually make a great game.
This one is not my main project, i made it only because i need your feedback, what should and what you dont want in the game 😉
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.25 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hi! A liked the game because of it's simplicity!
There are a lot of things to do in it but if you do the following things than this could be a frat game!
1. Add more zombie sounds and models.
2. Add more guns.
3. Fix bugs ( you can see through some walls and you could bug in them)
4. Make bigger maps with more items , enemys and houses to make things interesting!
5. Add in that you could kill an enemy in bigger ranges too!
6 . If you shot an enemy in the head it would be an instant headshot (kill) or it would do more damage!
Nice Work! <3 ~ qLa.
Thanks! Check out our main project called medieval island :) also Flat / 480m2 is continuing of this game
Jump link is not easy to use, try a few times on the line.
I tried, no problem ~!
Thanks for the author~!
my key ? i not take my key , give-me please
i´m pick this key and i´m pay for this?
I tried your game. It's obvious that it's in the beginning stages so I'll spare the games simplicity. There's a few things that I would recommend.
- Shots to the head are instant kill, if not 2 shots in the very least. Zombies shouldn't die to body shots as fast as they do.
- Different audibles from the zombie and player character. Hearing "ughhhh" every shot is annoying.
- Game loaded in a black screen and changed once I fixed my resolution and graphics settings. Not sure if that is fixable.
- Different death animations. Currently all models seem to fly in the air?
- Recollect Arrows. If an arrow is shot and hits, I should be able to retract it from the zombie.
That's all I can think of at the moment.